We did it reddit! I’ll pay $1 to everyone who got the reference. But anyway, let’s get going with the tag!
I was nominated to this award by OliveMegamean, and I would like to thank her for that. This tag has been going on for quite some time now, and I can finally take part in it as well. The joy!
From the backstory I know that this tag was created by some German blogger who sadly deleted their blog. The word “liebster” means “dearest” or “favourite” in German, and the tag is used to spread the love awareness for the smaller bloggers in the community. But without much more rambling, let’s go!
♦ Thank the blogger that nominated you
♦ Write 11 random facts about yourself
♦ Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
♦ Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
♦ Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating
Random facts about myself:
- I’m fluent in three languages, and additionally I’ve been learning French for the past five years.
- I’m lactose intolerant.
- I have really bad vision and have a really nice pair of glasses, but choose to wear contacts as I hate the way I look in them.
- When I study I like to listen to metal music. In a weird way it makes me focus on what I’m doing more.
- I have two cats! #CatGentleman
- I love reading – my favourite writers are John Green, J. K. Rowling, and Jay Asher.
- In the future I’d like to become a plastic surgeon.
- Tying with the above, biology and chemistry are probably my favourite subjects.
- Despite being very into the sciences and maths, I still love to write. It helps me unwind and take off all the stress school brings.
- I only have one sibling.
- I am enrolled in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
1.Summer or winter holiday, and why?
Summer, mainly because I have more time off and can enjoy the sun. Swimming is also fun 😉
2. Who was the last person you confided in?
One of my school friends. It wasn’t anything very exciting though.
3. If you win the lottery, what would be the first thing you buy?
Depends on how much I win. If it’s 100 Euros I’ll go eat out with my family, if it’s a million probably a house in Spain.
4. Sweet or salted popcorn?
I like both. I know, I’m the chosen one.
5. What song do you love but would be embarrassed if someone found it on your iPod?
Hmm, probably Slay by Trevor Moran. I can’t help it, this song is just my jam.
6. What’s one of your proudest moments?
Receiving one of the best IGCSE results in my school. Trying my best to be humble about it.
7. How did you come up with your blog name?
I actually explained it in the first post ever. Here’s the link: https://unmotivatedenthusiast.wordpress.com/2016/07/28/first-blog-post/#more-4
8. Do you prefer giving presents or receiving them?
That’s a tough one. I don’t want to lie by saying I’m not ecstatic when I get a gift, but I don’t want to seem like I only want to receive but not give. Guess it’s 50:50 here. Though seeing the face of someone as they open up the gift I’m giving them is quite priceless.
9. Favourite dessert?
Panna cotta. I could eat it every day!
10. What book are you currently reading/have you recently finished?
I recently finished reading “The cursed child” and “An abundance of Katherines”. Recommend them both!
11.Who is the best artist you have seen live in concert?
Might be quite a shock, but I’ve never been to a live concert. The idea of thousands of people surrounding me is absolutely terrifying.
My 10 nominees:
They’re all amazing people and you should check them out!
My 11 random question to you:
- What is your passion?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Is there a moment in your life you wish you could go back to just to enjoy it again? If so, what moment is it?
- Are you planning to publish a book in the future? If so, what would it be about?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Is there something you’re afraid of that’s quite unusual?
- What country are you from?
- How many languages do you speak?
- What is one of your most embarrassing moments in life?
- Are you happy?
Thank you very much for the nomination, and I can’t wait to read what my nominees have to say. Have a great day!